TransUnion is a leading consumer credit reporting company for the Central America credit industry. We listen to and work closely with our clients. We analyze their business needs. We develop and help implement credit management solutions that can help businesses and their customers achieve more. We endeavour to:
- Provide high-quality credit reports
- Minimize our clients' credit risks
- Increase our clients' efficiency with systems automation
- Reduce labor-intensive processing costs
- Perform close surveillance of data contribution
In the countries we serve, we are in continual dialogue with relevant government authorities. Our management is committed to compliance with regulatory changes.
We provide consumer credit reports to numerous clients in Central America, including authorized institutions such as banks, finance companies, retailers, telecommunication companies and credit card issuers. In managing consumer credit data, we take seriously our responsibility to consumers to protect their information.
As a global leader in credit and information management for more than 30 years, we work with businesses and consumers to gather, analyze and deliver critical information. Our goals are to:
- Help customers make more informed decisions, reduce risk and build their businesses
- Assist consumers in improving their financial status and enhancing their quality of life
- Support the growth of strong economies around the world